The University Issue

Poster: Stephen Christopher Boggs <scboggs@erols.com>

M'Lord's and Ladies,
	My original intent for offering a query about having University
in Virginia, was to express my own views.  But it seams that what
started out as an ill conceived question has turned into a tally of
which state in Atlantia has the most events.  That was not the purpose
at all and I feel really bad about it now.   What ever the case, of who
has more events and who has less, We all love the SCA and like going to
events.  There are exceptions to every rule of course and I know I'd
like to be able to go to each and every event that's planned.   But
alas I cannot afford it all the time and work becons more often than
not.
	Please understand, everyone that no matter where you are, if
you enjoy what you are doing and go to even one event each year that
you remember for a good long while, You've done more than anyone who
doesn't have the oppertunity to be involved with the SCA.

Cristopharus filius Philippi