Pandora's Box

Poster: viking@groupz.net (Doug Munitz,Sven Olafssen;Maria Munitz)

Dear Lord Christopharus,
  Please don't feel bad about what has become of the thread about the
location of university.  It has gone way out beyond the innocent question
it started out as.  It's not your fault, and it's certainly not your fault
that some can't recognized playful verbal jousting.  What could actually
have been a positive and enlightening dicussion, maybe even getting more
people to realize," hey, we gotta do more for the kingdom!" got redirected.
 And that ain't no fault of yours.  It definitely should never have gotten
so serious.  Misty is right, this issue is old news and has sneaky ways of
creeping up to create bad feelings, even if you try to keep the humor.  For
this kingdom it appears to be the contents of Pandora's box.  I guess it's
just too dangerous to mention even in jest.  Please don't feel bad, you've
done nothing wrong.  You're a truly capital fellow, a man of honor and
sensitivity.  Vivat, m'lord.

Lady G