gay gordon??

Poster: PDRUSS@aol.com

Greetings,

I haven't been active the the SCA for a few years and am just getting back
into it. I came across some photos from a few years ago. One is of me and a
friend doing a dance I remember as the "Gay Gordon" but I'm not sure if my
memory is that good. Is there a dance called the "Gay Gordon", I seem to
remember you swept across the floor from one end of the room to the other and
on the trip back the lady revolved under the man's up held arm. Does this
sound familiar to anyone? We were at an Oldenfeld event in Trimaris at the
time.

Tamara