Re: The University Issue

Poster: "Jerry Paris" <jnparis@viperlink.net>

I am sorry that you should feel like you started this MESS!!  This mess has
gone on way to long for no real reason.  I live in Charleston, SC and it is
10 hours for me to drive north as it is for the north to drive south.. Come
on east to west is still the same as up or down.  At this point it all
boils down to numbers, the population is far greater UP than is DOWN.  The
more  people you have to work with the easier it is to host an event.  I
don't know how hard it is to find sites UP but Down it seems to be getting
harder and harder each time.  I will gladly go ten or more hours to an
event if I want to, it is up to each person to decide if they are willing
to go the distance or not. This is the first time I have said anything
about all of the stuff I have seen on the Rose. I am not making excuses for
anything I have said, but to state the fact that we should read what this
good person has said and take it to heart.
Mistylla of the Misty Isles    (Misty)
------