[Windmasters] String Things in the fall

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Greetings from Manus MacDhai!

String Thing Time Again!

Well, Pennsic has passed and the fall is upon us. Time for String
Thing again!  Come join us for an afternoon of activity and discussion
of just about anything having to do with string.  Bring projects in
progress or come and learn something new.  Francesca will be doing
lace and is happy to teach and talk about it.  Manus would love to
show people what he learned at Pennsic about lucet and tablet weaving!

Come join us on any and all of the following Sundays from 2pm to 5pm:

September 21
October 19
November 16
December 14

We hope to see many of you then.

Francesca and Manus
mka Muir and Scott Dean
919-462-8853

Directions : FROM CHAPEL HILL/WEST - Take I 40 to the Davis Drive
Exit.  At the top if the exit ramp at the light turn left (south
toward Apex) and go 8 miles to the light at High House Road.  Turn
left at this light.  Go through the next light (at Cary Parkway) and
up the hill past Bond Park and turn right onto Castalia Drive.  We're
1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right under the powerlines.

FROM RALEIGH/EAST - Take I 40 to Harrison Avenue (this is an exit for
Cary).  At the top of the exit ramp at the light turn left toward
Cary.  Follow Harrison to Maynard Road (just past an Arby's) and turn
right.  (There is a light at this intersection.)  Go to the second
stop light, High House Road, and turn right.  Castalia will be 1/3 of
a mile.  Turn left onto Castalia, and we're 1/3 of a mile down
Castalia on the right under the powerlines.

FROM THE SOUTH - Take US 1 towards Raleigh and get off at the Cary
Parkway exit.  At the top of the ramp turn left and follow Cary
Parkway to High House Road.  (There is a light here and Preston
Corner's Shopping Center.) Turn right onto High House and come up the
hill past Bond Park and turn right onto Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of
a mile down Castalia on the right under the powerlines.

The address is:		1315 Castalia Dr
   Cary, NC  27513

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill