Re: Rennaissance Fest site availability -question

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>>      We're talking about a site that is ~200+ acres, that is all of 15
>>      minutes off I-77 AND I-85; this place is practically begging to be
>>      used for a war.  Possibly other stuff as well.
>
>been there a couple times, and had thought every time i went, that the
>site NEEDED to be used for an SCA event.. there are permanent booths for
>merchanting,

Double and triple check this before going any further, folks!  I don't know
about this particular Renfaire, but the merchant booths/cottages/pavilions
at the Maryland one are PRIVATE PROPERTY, owned by the merchants who sell
from them.  My understanding is that this is one of the reasons that we
can't use the MD site, because they are afraid of damage to these buildings.

Alanna