Re: Laurel Acceptances and Returns for October

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <blackbow@sprynet.com>

I'd suspect that it's because the charges aren't displaying a metal on metal
or color on color.  I don't think that the term "countercharge" necessarily
means that the charges are exactly opposite colored, but rather that they
are differing colors/metals from the background.  I.e., it would be
possible, by this guess, (AND A GUESS IS ALL IT IS) to have a purple and
white field with charges that have been countercharged gold and green.

Bad taste, perhaps, but possible. ;>

Regards,
Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon
May the god, goddess, or deity of your choice bless, curse, or completely
ignore you, as per your wishes.
you see from me, as long as it is reproduced in its entirety.
Being misquoted gives me heartburn.
Additionally, a hard copy of whatever it's being printed in would be
appreciated.
Email here for address.]