Re: scribe supplies

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

Kevin of Thornbury wrote;

>PEARL ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES INC
>5695 TELEGRAPH RD
>ALEXANDRIA, VA 22303
>(703)960-3900
>
>Looks like they're right outside the Capital Beltway (I-495).  I called
>them, and they do in fact offer gift certificates, in any amount you
>wish.
>
>Hmmmmm.....

Take the Telegraph Road exit south, Pearl Art is right there at the
corner of Telegraph & Kings' Highway.  You can turn left onto Kings hwy,
& immediatly turn right into the Pearl parking lot, or continue south on
Telegraph, then turn left at the next rd & right into the lot.

Go there on a day you have time to browse.

Erica