SCA History - Black Diamond

Poster: Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>

Who is still around who remembers the first intra-kingdom
war in Atlantia? If I remember right it was between Storvik
and Black Diamond. Black Diamonders started making remarks
about "Northern Black Diamond" and Storvikis were heard
muttering about "Storvik's southern regeons". A war was
obviously necessary.

I forget what we called the war but it had a name. Does anyone
remember it? I believe that Sir Gnarlic was ruling Atlantia at
the time. The war was held on a farm in the mountains of Black
Diamond. The sides were uneven as to numbers. A force of 14
faced of against an army of 23. We (the Storviki) surounded
our enemy and crushed them. We were the 14. We of course had
the advantage of practicing melees together while the forces
with Black Diamond had come from all over the Kingdom and
from Merides and had no opportunity to practice tactics.

Well enough maunderings from the aging and demented mind of -

	Malcolm MacMalcolm