Re: scribe supplies

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Kevin of Thornbury wrote:

> PEARL ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES INC
> 5695 TELEGRAPH RD
> ALEXANDRIA, VA 22303
> (703)960-3900
>
> Looks like they're right outside the Capital Beltway (I-495).  I called
> them, and they do in fact offer gift certificates, in any amount you
> wish.

Actually, Pearl is a Mecca of many things - they have one of the best
selections and pricing on frames in the area (for protecting those
beautiful scrolls!), an excellent guy who will cut mattes for you,
and a wide variety of other craft & project items at good prices.

(and they're dangerously near my office....)

Keilyn