Re: Historically Curious

Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie  A Hindle)

On Mon, 03 Nov 1997 13:52:11 -0500 Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>
writes:

>Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>
>
>Unto Cheapside, greetings!
>
>I've been curious since Saturday as to the extent of HRH Michael's
>history.  How many times, wherever the kingdom, has he sat the throne
>already?  Is there a record in the making here?
	I think this is HRH 8th reign as Atlantia's King.  My copy of the
OP has him reigning 6 times and that was before his last reign.  (the
list of Atlantia's monarchs is in the Red Tape if any one has one handy)
I have no idea how many times he reigned as King of the East before
Atlantia became a Kingdom.  I know he was our first King and was sitting
the Eastern throne when he won Atlantia's first Crown Tournament.
	BTW if he was Atlantia's first King (our founding King) is he
allowed to carry the title "King of Atlantia"  like founding Baron/ess
are allowed to do????  I have always wondered about that.

Hope everyone enjoyed Crown.  Seareach was proud to host the Kingdom.  I
am interested in hearing all types on comments both positive and
negative.  Please send your impressions.   Thank you.

Lady Alesia Gillefalyn
Seneschal for the Shire of Seareach