Heralds Quarterly Reports

Poster: Stephen Christopher Boggs <scboggs@erols.com>

Listen folks,
	This isn't getting us anywhere. If you have read "Heralds Point"
and then looked at the paperwork that we need to submit, it really isn't
that much or that hard.   Just do the paperwork, send it in and be done
with it.   It's only four times a year.   I admit that I have missed a
deadline or two, and I appologize, but I do the work. Get it done and
turn it in. Stop arguing about "red tape", etc.

I remain,
Cristopharus filius Philippi
Cornet, College of Yarnvid/Barony of Caer Mear