Black Diamond, 11/13-2?

Poster: Debbie Halstead <djh3a@onyx.pvcc.cc.va.us>

As it turns out , my employers are munching yet another theatre, this time
in Blacksburg, and lucky little me gets to go and . . . ahem, facilitate
the takeover. (We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is
futile.) Anyway, the last time this happened, I spent most of my week to
10 days bored out of my cotton-pickin' mind. SO -- I was wondering if
there were any distractions going on in Black Diamond between the
thirteenth of November and let's say Thanksgiving. (If I'm there through
Thanksgiving, I will be one very unhappy camper, but it's a worst case
scenario.) Thanks!

Deborah
resolving to get out and play more.