12th Night Oak raffle website

Poster: "Barclay, Peter MAJ" <BarclayP@lee-dns1.ARMY.MIL>

Greetings to all denizens of the Merry Rose from Master Terafan
Greydragon.

Master Dafydd and I have created a website for information about the
Italian Cassone (chest) that we have created to raise funds for the Oak.

Take a look at it at:

	http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3409/italian.htm

Tell all your friends or anyone who you think might be interested.
Tell them to get their checkbooks out and support the Oak.  Dafydd is
anxiously waiting by his mailbox for those who want to purchase raffle
tickets!!  :-)

                                Terafan

Master Terafan Greydragon                 barclayp@lee-dns1.army.mil
Brewer, Fighter, Brewer, Autocrat, Brewer, Regional Seneschale, Brewer,
etc. ...
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3409