Re: leaving the list

Poster: CptnBnytng <CptnBnytng@aol.com>

<< 25 messages per day is 175 messages per week, 750 per month FROM THE
 LIST ALONE. Add to that intentional junk mail and personal
 correspondence with people who want to talk to just us. After 6 months
 on the list
 (and approx 4,500 messages from the list by your estimate) its amazing I
 had read (or at least skimmed) all but 250 >>

  Since getting on the list I've seen the avarage run somewhere between 5 and
25, maybe..15?, per day, and with a quick delete click I can eliminate those
messages I don't want to persue just like I do the spam.  That leaves me maybe
8 or 10 items of real interest that I just wouldn't get if I wasn't on the
list.  And that's on a busy day;
not a burden at all
   Of course, I don't save up two weeks of mail before reading it..
   So, tavern maid, bring me some more of that virtual mead while I go see
what's of interest on the wall !