Re: crass comercial anno

Poster: terry_buyers@catbox.win.net (Terry Buyers)

M(>
M(>>
M(>>  Grins to all, on a dreary and rainy Monday.
M(>>
M(>>  Ld. Uliam MacAvoy (despite what the CoH says....)  >>
M(>>
M(>> Atlantian Horde Zada, my houseguest is rolling on the floor,
M(>laughing at
M(>this
M(>> one.
M(>>
M(>> <Getting her muslin dirty>
M(>>
M(>> <g>
M(>>
M(>> Mordonna
M(>
M(>Well, I am good with my hands and soap....Nahh, I'm in enough
M(>trouble here,
M(>no need to insult the Horde. Enjoy your visit.
M(>
M(>Liam
M(>

Always heard a Mongol would take anything but a bath.

		Yang who?

								-Sir Taras-

---
 * PowerAccess 1.50 Happiness Is Seeing Lubbock, Texas, in the Rearview
Mirror. --Son

CC:
ATLANTIA@ATLANTIA.SCA.OR
MACAVOY@THERIVER.COM ("MACAVOY")