Principality Discussion

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl greets the Merry Rose and Cheapside!

Good morning, all.  Lady Rebecca the Contrary has taken me to task for not
elaborating on my reasons for supporting the idea of a Northern
Principality.  And she would be right to do so, BUT!  I, and others, have
talked about this at length on the principality discussion list.

The principality discussion is going great guns on the principality
discussion list -- nearly 200 messages in two days.  The principality
discussion list is the place for this debate.  We don't want to swamp the
Rose, and force the debate onto those who are not interested in it.

If you are interested in this issue, please subscribe to the principality
discussion list.  It is totally open -- no restrictions on geography,
accepted dogma, anything like that.

So please, don't be surprised if nobody is posting much on the subject
over here on the Merry Rose.  This is by design, as a courtesy for those
who don't want to get 100 messages a day on a single subject that may not
interest them.

To those who are frightened by the thought of 100 messages a day, there is
a digest available.  Luther, could you re-post the relevant data for
subscribing to the list, or to the digest?

By the way, Luther has also set up archives, so you can go back and read
the previous 200 messages if you don't want to miss anything.

Regards,

Dafydd ap Gwystl