Ride to 12th Night

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

Lady Felicia of Storvik (Felicia Eberling) has asked me to pass on a
request for a ride to Kingdom 12th Night.

In her words:

> ... btw, you wouldn't have room in your car -- to 12th Night -- for
> a Storvika who HATES driving (namely, me), would you?  Do you know
> of anyone who does?  I live in Silver Spring, near the Colesville
> Road exit and also near the Georgia Avenue exit off the DC beltway.

I have a full car already (5 including me), but if anyone can help her
out, please send email to fme1@clark.net.

Many thanks in advance!

In Service,

Istvan Dragosani
                         http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/1038
"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972