Re: a sick beowulf courtesy of Ld. Gaffer

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

Just so ya know, this was written by my friend, and fellow MSoB (Militant
Society of Bards), Lord Rathflaed DuNior, Black Bard of Meridies, now
residing in Caid.  Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due.
Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   curator/historical consultant    |       Sangster of Scotland&Atlantia
   Scottish Tartans Museum          |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"