Coranation Games Tourney

Poster: Me <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Greetings,
Hello I am proud to announce the Games tourney that will be at Coranation.
It will be a point ran  3 round tourney. First round will be 3 game
elimination round top half advance.  Each game being worth 1 point for a
win. With an extra point if all 3 games are won. Plus a point for every
peice left over seven. So if you win y a landside your score reflects it.
The game being alquerqua(sp? can't find K.W.HB) Next round will be 9 man
Morris. It will be scored on a Muraul basis. So if you make a 3 muraul you
get 3 points exc. You also get a point for winning a game. Final round will
be  2 top ranked players.  Each player gets to choose 2 games. The first
game will be decided by drawing colored counters the person counter which is
pick gets to pick the first game. Loser picks games always. Its done best
two out of 3. So if you lose the first and second game you lose and the
winner wins the tourney. The prize is a Promissory for a commission on a
scroll done by my hand. Sign in will be at Troll . I  am limiting it to the
first 12 to sign up.  First come first serve. I hope to have a good turn out.
Myrddin Of Ellesmere