Looking for period astronomy myths

Poster: hank harwell <web7989@charweb.org>

I am looking for period astronomy myths that are _not_ classical (i.e.
greco-roman).

Specifically, I would like to see cultural equivalences for
stars/planets/constellations.  I have collected several
items from celtic legends as they relate to my search. For example, in
Ireland, the Milky Way was known as "lugh's chain."

I would like a few more of these items to complete my research, and am
particularly interested in norse equivalences....Can anyone point me in
the right direction?