Announcement - Atlantian Kingdom Archery Championship

Poster: Lorenzo <detoma@erols.com>

Greetings to the Patrons of the Merry Rose from Lorenzo il Confuso.

I am posting this at the request of Sir Tnek. He would be grateful if
you could pass this along to any archer who may not be on this list.
Also, it would be great if this could be printed in the local group
newsletters so that the greatest number of people may be reached. Please
direct all questions to Sir Tnek at whitegrifn@aol.com
Thank you.

Greetings from Sir Tnek the Ainissestor, King's Archer Champion,

All archers in Atlantia are invited to compete in an Archery Tournament
to determine the Archery Champion of Atlantia.  The shoot will be held
on Saturday , March 21st at the Coronation of TRH Michael and Seonaid.
The starting time has not been determined yet, but it will definitely be
no earlier than 10:00 AM.  The format for the shoot will not be revealed
before hand.  If you have any other questions you can contact me by
e-mail at WHITEGRIFN@AOL.COM or by phone at (757)838-5992.  If you know
of any archers not addressed above, please pass this information to
them.

In service to Atlantia, Tnek.