RE: Northern pricipality

I am truly sorry that incorrect information was put forth as fact
before a group of people.  As I stated in an earlier post to the
principality list, I have never before heard the two year time line
discussed in Windmasters.  And since I take the meeting minutes, I pay
closer attention than most.

I don't know who thinks that the "south" cannot "stand on their own",
but I see two problems with that statement:

1-A Principality is still part of it's Kingdom:  They still owe
allegiance to the Crowns and will still serve the Crowns -The "south"
will not be alone.  And contrary to what you've heard, we're not going
anywhere.

2-Whoever said that has much less faith in the peers, fighters, and
artisans in the areas outside of the TNNP than I do.  It does them a
grave disservice, and is a slap in the face to their honor and skills.
 There are many dozens of peers and others to lead and teach in VA,
NC, and SC (and GA).  Talented people, from whom I have learned much,
and hope to continue to learn from.

As for the movement being centered on one group, that is simply not
the case.  People from  Bright Hills, Highland Foorde, Lochmere, Dun
Carriag, Stierbach, Ponte Alto, and yes, Storvik, are all working
together on this proposal.  And folk from these groups are from a
variety of backgrounds, including different households, peers and
non-peers, fighters, artisans, and bureaucrats (e.g. seneschals,
exchequers, etc).

I recognize that one message is not enough to  change what are clearly
deeply felt convictions, but I hope I have given you some much-needed
correct information.

Yours in Service

Aislynn
Ponte Alto