TNNP Discussion Suggestion

Poster: bellefleur@juno.com (Catherine W Raitt)

Dear Gentles.

Since so many of those here in the tavern do not want to be burdened with
the details of the Principality discussion, but knowing that it is good
to know generally what is going on, I have a suggestion.  Would it be
possible for someone in the Principality Room to send a summary of the
discussions, say weekly, to the Merry Rose?  This would be with the
understanding that responses would not be expected in the Merry Rose, but
it would give the rest of us a general idea of what is being discussed,
so that we may respond privately or to the Principality Room.

In Service to Atlantia,
Baroness Catherine de Bellefleur