Re: Medieval rudeness

Poster: Odinson13@aol.com

In a message dated 98-02-23 16:55:24 EST, Lyanna writes:

<< Oh, I believe (not sure though) SCA law prohibits smoking in the main
 area of an event. I'm
 sure some corpora junkies can look this one up.  I think we should urge
 those who are responsible for upholding
 SCA law should enforce this one. >>

We had this discussion a few months ago in response to my question on the
subject. I also looked the law up. Basically it states no in the main area I
beleave. seems fairly easy to understand and seems that it would be fairly
easy to enforce.

In Service,
Odinson