Re: not so simple request

Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com

>  First, I must say that I generally try to stay out of this kind of
>  discussion.  I am fairly new in this group and as such, too inexperienced
>  to feel I should add my 2 cents.

  Greetings my lady from Thyra Beiskaldi.  I ask that you never be afraid to
voice your opinions here (or anywhere for that matter) because you are new.
AFAIK, everyone's voice counts here.  Even though you may feel inexperienced,
any newcomer to the SCA can always add a fresh perspective and make
observations that other more seasoned scadians may overlook--I know for a fact
from past experience that I tend to miss the blindingly obvious myself, while
seeing a few  things that others have missed.  Hopefully, these observations
are looked upon as adding to one's viewpoint and making oneself a more rounded
person rather than an annoyance--at least I try to look at it like that and
freely admit that I fail miserably at times.