Re: not so simple request

Poster: Nordaim <samann@cs.millersv.edu>

	Hi, I'm another Newbie, wondering about some things.  Pondering
others. Are there any rulings that allow for specifically designated
smoking areas at all events? or are these kinds of rules made up by
whoever is running each event?  From what I have read from the various
messages, the way that the Corpora reads is that there is no smoking in
the "main area" of the event.  (please correct me on this if I am wrong).
If this is true, shouldn't there be an area _allowed_ for smokers,
regardless of event?

	Scott  	(Alfred Grai)