Re: chivalrous manners

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

One might suggest that this sort of courtesy is often bestowed on the
'ittybitty' and the cute more often than the, ahem, more robust ladies
such as myself...not that I think this is always the case, but I often
wonder if this particular courtesy arises from the wish to flirt or
impress....no insult intended to those lords who lend a hand whatever
the situation- I just think there may be some newer lords in need of
pointers from the more skilled in courtesy.

Miri

 Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com