Re: chivalrous manners

Poster: ARGENT <ARGENT@prodigy.net>

To shed some light on the situation:

As the "itty bitty" woman in question, I was on my way to Atlantian
court to join my Lord (Queen's guard that year), and was loaded down
with wine, food, seats, and baskets.  I admit this was ambitious, but
one must be well supplied for court.  The good men in question never
told me their names or stayed after we arrived in spite of my offers of
refreshments.  They went out of their way and past their destination to
help me with my load of belongings.

As for "itty bitty": admittedly I am a hair under 5'2", but as a former
long distance runner and biker I am not exactly fragile.

I will not easily forget the superb manners of these two unnamed men.

Baroness Wrynne