Re: chivalrous manners

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

Gentles, All:

I am not saying that courtesy and good manners do not exist in the
Society, nor am I saying they are always only bestowed upon the
diminuitive or cute.  I am saying that, from my observation, that is
often the case, but not always.  I am saying that in general I think the
standard has slipped and needs a bit of seeing to, that's all.  Truly,
that many examples can be brought to bear like this does hearten me
somewhat.

Miri