emailing recommendations was ( Awards and all that...)

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

> Actually, I had never thought about this before, but are email
> recommendations acceptable to Their Majesties and Their Highnesses?  I
> had always assumed that recommendations should be postal mailed, and
> the email addresses were listed primarily as, well, I don't know, a
> courtesy or something. ;-)  But if emails are just as valid, that's
> great.
>
> Julien

	I've always emailed my recommendations and so far no one has
	ever complained.  I do, however make a point of using separate
	mailings for each recommendation and in the subject heading
	mention recommendation1, recommendation 2, etc.  However it
	may be better to have a subject heading of recommendation -
recipient
	name.  Former/current royals may have better ideas.

	Rebecca