Re: Awards and all that...

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

> And should you not know right off hand WHERE to send it, as shown in the
> Acorn:
> Their Royal Majesties Logan & Arielle are at:
>    sirlogan@bellsouth.net
>
> And Their Royal Highnesses are at:
>    seonaid@juno.com

Actually, I had never thought about this before, but are email
recommendations acceptable to Their Majesties and Their Highnesses?  I
had always assumed that recommendations should be postal mailed, and
the email addresses were listed primarily as, well, I don't know, a
courtesy or something. ;-)  But if emails are just as valid, that's
great.

Julien