Re: Awards and all that...

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

> <majority snipped...>
> > But in all seriousness, our awards
> > system is very flawed as it stands.
> >
> > Lyanna
>
> The award system itself is not "very flawed". It is not working as it
> should as Her Royal Highness Seonaid pointed out because not enough
<snippage>

> -Mordrea-

With all due espect to your post (which includes some very good
points, and I think I shall take you up on your 'challenge' to send in
two recommendations; I have been lax recently ;->), I think Lyanna's
post was more on the hierarchy and terminology of the awards system in
the SCA as opposed to the actual implementation therein.

Incidently, I happen to agree with most of Lyanna's post, although I
fear that to overhaul the SCA to such a degree would be tantamount to
wiping the board clean and starting over -- a daunting, if not
impossible task at this late stage in the game.

Julien

Seigneur Julien de Montfort de Bourgogne     De sable, seme d'hermines
"Solum Dice Nullus Sunt Suficio"             d'or, tres amphorae et un
Canton de Spiaggia Levantina                     caid palissade argent
julien@spiaggia.org                            http://www.spiaggia.org