Re: Parking and all that...

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

> I asked, "How to you schlep all your gear around?"
>
> He said, "We make wooden dollies or wooden wagons to carry things back and
> forth and it works quite well and adds to the atmosphere.  I can't stand
> having all these cars driving though."

I am reminded of a sign I saw posted in a gym once.  It said, if you are
not strong enough to put the equipment back where you found it after
working out, then you shouldn't be using the equipment!  Maybe a similar
rule of thumb should apply to fighters:  If you are not able to cary your
armour and weapons to the feild, then you shouldn't be fighting with them.
Does anyone else see the irony in a bunch of guys driving to the feild
with their equipment and then proceeding to prove how tough they are?

What is more disruptive, to me, is when people are driving through the
site, AND they have obtrusivley modern music blaring at high volume.  If
you are going to drive through the feild, at least blare some period music
at high volume, so that we may close our eyes and imagine a travelling
troupe of minstrels passing by.

Aye,
Eogan