Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn

Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

>Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 08:39:44
>To: Travis Brandel <travis@freedomnet.com>
>From: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>
>Subject: Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn
>

>>Sorry, but I don't agree at all. While i may not share Stephans view on
>>the letter , i can honestly say that not only is it his right , but his
>>obligation. If there is a problem, then it needs to be adressed in a
>>prompt  and blatant fashion.
>>
>>Anyway, my two cents
>>
>>Balynar

Greetings,
It is true if TRM have a problem then it should be addressed. But also one
should not attack them with aggressive words; specially in public forum.
Patience is a virtue after all and respect of ones sovereigns is part of
ones duties as a citizen of any kingdom.
Regards,
Tristan
OKA Myrddin of Marinus