Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn

Poster: April & Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

Greeting all,
Just writting to remind everyone that there is more then one Stefan in this
large and wonderful kindgom.  My Lord would never say this.
In service to the TRM's
Luisa of House Flamingbolt