Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn (long)

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

> Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>
>
> I have no real complaint with the idea of only one monarch being
> present, and in fact advocate the 'divide and conquer' method of
> reigning (when feasible and/or necessary) but what I think needs to be

I like the `divide and rule' (They've already `conquered' after all.  :-)) method
a lot myself.  For instance, having Her Majesty alone at Siege of Troy was no
less an honour than if His Majesty had been there.  As someone who can't/doesn't
get to a lot of events I do appreciate having Their Majesties (or Their
Highnesses) at the ones I do go to, which I can't see happenning if they were
only doing events as a couple.  Particularly when Atlantia can easily have events
at far corners of the Kingdom on the same weekend and one is not obviously more
attended/important than the other.

--
AEdric the Grene

Anglo-Saxon, KnowItAll wannabe, Cider drinker
Arms: Per Pale, sable and vert (or is it vert and sable...)
Legs: 3'6" (or so)