Crown Tournament

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

And speaking of Crown Tournament, letters of intent are due to Their
Majesties by, I believe, the first of May.  However, if any who are
considering fighting in Crown tourney could submit them earlier, it
would be greatly appreciated.  And if a copy could be sent to me
(addresses in Acorn) it would be doubly appreciated.  Once the letters
are in, memberships have to be checked, heraldry and Order of Precedence
entries confirmed and the more time we have to do so, the better
prepared we'll be come Crown morning!

(And if there's a problem with your membership, wouldn't you rather know
now than on Friday the 1st when the national office is closed?)

Thank you!

Keilyn
Kingdom Seneschal