Re: Search for shoes

Poster: "Stephanie M. Thorson" <smt2@st-andrews.ac.uk>

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> Victor Gay. Glossaire archeologique du moyen age et de la renaissance. 1887.
>
> Does anyone (specifically you librarians out there) know if this is still
> in print and what the ISBN would be. This information was lacking from the
> site. The site where I encountered this book is;

The odds are extremely poor that this thing is available in print.  Books
of this sort tended to be published as reference material and not
reprinted, which is typical even now of the academic publishing industry.
Most volumes don't receive a press run of more than 500 copies unless
they're textbooks designed for classroom use.

Someone posted the Amazon URL; I'd add http://www.interloc.com to the
list.  It's a consortium of used book dealers sharing a web site with a
good search engine.  I have not done business with them, but a friend here
has and has been satisfied with service.

Alianora