Re: Canvas

Poster: "Hilda Jean Smith-Beattie" <mariabeatriz.la.mora@mailexcite.com>

Dearest Achbar and Friends---
where I come from ,that is a Great price...but be carfeful,
find out if it comes in large pieces or if it is remnants and what the average size
of the pieces are This could affect your yardage as in, if you have to pice you tent
more than you expect you need more yardage.Also if it is water and flame resistant
or if you will have to do that yourself once the structure is completed..(there are
preparations on the market to treat your canvas with).Also the color..(army drab
has a tendancy to make  for a VERY hot tent..still workable but you may want to work
more vents into your design which will change your yardage requirements)
About the yurt part..Baron Corun..did you make yours?
been there
done that
have the tent to prove it
Bampos
Dance for love
Love the dance
And date someone with massage experience!
c. Bambi;Annandale, VA 1997

http://www.mailexcite.com