Re: A new idea perhaps?

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

> Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>
>
> Actually, the thing that I find really nifty is that they [Northshield] also
> define
> what each award is for.  I get the feeling they seem to have a strong
> handle on what level of work is suitable for each award. I don't think
> we really have that in Atlantia.

I seem to have noticed the same thing.  It seems odd how things work out in
Atlantia.  I know of at least three people who won Kingdom-level awards for work
they did for a Barony (One of them actually did end up with both the Kingdom and
Barony award).  Seems kinda confusing to me.

--
AEdric the Grene

Anglo-Saxon, KnowItAll wannabe, Cider drinker
Arms: Per Pale, sable and vert (or is it vert and sable...)
Legs: 3'6" (or so)