Re: *WH* Re: A new idea perhaps?

Poster: many waters cannot quench love <lisa@technomancer.com>

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Mari Stewart wrote:

> Possible,  very very possible.  Let me work on this for a while, and
> try to hammer something out.  Melys... you see this?

yep!  fern & i had actually discussed something like this on the way to
(or was it from?) university a while back...  i think it's an excellent
idea and fairly easy to implement, especially since so many of the
people-to-whom-recommendations-should-go are emailable these days. :)

it probably makes the most sense to have the pages hosted at the kingdom
level and let anyone who wanted to - baronies, cantons, etc - link to
them.  (that's assuming the atlantian pages support cgi - greg, would that
be possible?)  that way it could just have different pull-down menus where
you could select royals, order principals, baron/esses, etc., and the
submitter could choose which person or people should receive it...

							melys

lisa lorenzin  |  lisa@technomancer.com  |  http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
of what avail is an open eye if the heart is blind? - solomon ibn gavirol