Re: Offer of Aid concerning the Awards on Line idea

Poster: GUNDSPHOTO <GUNDSPHOTO@aol.com>

I feel since I pay my $20 a month for this online service.  I might as well
use it as much as possible.  And here in Northshield the system works great.
You still have to sit down and type out your letter.  But I don't have to put
a 32cent stamp on it.  Not to mention I have an instant proof of delivery.  No
more getting lost in the snail mail.  And my copy is right here on my PC.
This makes it harder for me to loose it. ( but not impossible)

In service
 Armond