Re: concerning the Awards

Poster: geneviamoas@juno.com

In response from Genevia of Seareach

 such an awards form be published each month in theAcorn as well.
Well, maybe every other month.

>Having a form for awards will depersonalized the award system
<<< I disagree. Having a form available may ensure that pertinent
information is included and provide some structure for those unsure of
themselves and or new at writing recommendations, and somewhat nervous
about it - Stage fright happens in print too..

the more times you give an award out the more worthless that award gets.
<<< I disagree. (gag applied for censorship of following thoughts)