Re: Offer of Aid concerning the Awards on Line idea

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

No offense to your excellency intended, but would it not be atall helpful to
require a submission to include your SCA name, address, phone membership number,
etc.... Anything that would help the anonamous and fraudulent part.  It is no
harder to post a fraudulent letter by mail than by e-mail.  Either way, the
message should include this type of information to be considered a usable
recommendation.  If you can't check back on the sender in every way, it should
be chunked to avoid this problem.

Brenna of Lyonsbane