Re: Level of work

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

Dear Gentles,
Forgive my ignorance of this matter, but with a new crown every 6 months
(although some people hold the crown multiple times), how is anyone to
achieve recognition for their "years of service" required for a dolphin if
it is up to the crowns to keep track?  The locality must be allowed to point
out the meritorious service of the individual.  Otherwise, king #100 coming
in has no idea of the service Mylord Someone has provided in the reigns of
80-99.

Brenna of Lyonsbane