Re: Offer of Aid concerning the Awards on Line idea

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Kevin I see two problems with e-mail awards recommendations.  First, it is
too easy to set up an anonymous e-mail account, and even though those can be
deciphered to find the original poster, there is always the situation where
someone at school gets his 32 classmates to post similar messages via an
anonymous address, thus deluging the recipient (be it King/Queen or
Baron/Baroness).  Secondly, it is far too lazy.  If you don't feel strong
enough about an award recommendation to sit down and type/write (legibly
PLEASE)that letter then shame on you.  It must not mean enough to you to
take the time.  As King I received around 100 e-mails per day.  Now I get
something like 30.  No more than 5 or 10 were award recommendations but most
of the total where due to the fact that I was King.  If it were me, I
certainly would not want to make it any easy, or harder to track, then
having people sit down and write a letter.

Duke Logan

ps I will respond privately to your last message to me soon