to email them instead of snail mail them.  I also know that
since there is a LOT of email to Crowns that I generally
put in my subject heading something like "Recommendation
#1 - possible idea for Siege" etc etc.

I also am careful to make separate mailings for each recommendation,
Is this still a problem?  I have never been told
that this was the lazy method of recommendations.  Is this a
common feeling between former/current Crowns?  I'm happy
to spend the .32 but since the email is there why not use it?
Obviously as Logan mentioned a Crown gets many messages/day
but I was thinking that clarifying in the subject heading was helping.
Is it not?

Rebecca