Re: emailing recommendations

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Obviously either I was not clear or you misunderstood what I said,
Rebecca.  I am not, nor was ever, against e-mailed recommendations.  My
comment was specifically directed at the idea of posting an awards
recommendation letter on the Kingdom web site that would automatically be
forwarded to TRMs.  For more than security reasons (i.e. every 9 year old
that happens across our Kingdom's web page) but the lack of enthusiasm
towards (as Falcone so aptly put it) "a little elbow grease and a .32 cent
offering".

Regards
Duke Logan