Re: a new idea

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

This is not the sort of thing I'm talking about, however.  THIS is
completely different.  I would EXPECT royalty to feel a little
strong-armed when 50 people step up and present such a petition at War.
I'm talking about a petition which is then sent in.  Frankly, I'd find
that a little less daunting than 50 separate letters.  I would NEVER
present a petition like that and put royalty on the spot.  In the mail,
however, it's a different thing.  They don't have anyone staring them in
the face for one thing.  And a petition in friendly, flowery period
terms would be fun.  After all, the royalty can still say no.

Miri